View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 12:23 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3236
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Default CdnoilRAM is stepping down as a SuperMod

Hi Everybody!

*hi doctor nick*

I just wanted to let everyone that cares know that after discussion with the Admins, I will be stepping down from my position as SuperModerator. Lately, I have not been able to find the time to perform my duties due to a very heavy work load as well as a poor ablility to access the Z from my current remote work location. For these, and a few other reasons, I will step down from my soap box of death, doom, destruction, and lay down my banhammer of smiting squishy noobiness, and enter the realm of the 'senior forum member'.

Re-entering the huddled masses like this makes me feel like a cop going to prison, I'll have to watch myself in the shower or WarlockIII may try to get all Nasty Nate on me.

I will still be around, causing trouble, jacking threads, and in general causing mayhem in an attempt to keep the moderators on their toes, but I will not be spending as much time on here as before. You can still follow my build log, as the SMs were very worried that I wouldn't be updating the process, I swear, Brad almost cried and Shane was in the fetal position on the floor, or he was standing straght, I couldn't be sure.

It's been a great ride, but like a night at the bar, you have to go home, and pay for your mistakes in the morning

CdnoilRAM
Sponsored links