Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:31
Rise Captain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue View Post
They are awesome!! They squeaked at first but after the initial break in they grip like nothing I've had before. I had the Baer Decela rotors on my 3Rd Gen and these definitely out perform them. Pedal feel is great, they don't seem to fade when some idiot cuts me off while I cruising around 80 and I have to slam my foot down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue View Post
SSBC has a 4 piston kit including pads and rotors as well but it's a little over $1k and the rotors are the same size so not sure it's really worth the upgrade to those as much as I like the calipers. Brembo has a GT set if you wanted to go larger, it's a 16" rotor and 6 piston caliper but that shoots up to $4k which I'd rather sink into the motor when that tuner comes out so I can add an aggressive cam lol
Yea I checked out the Brembo kit earlier today but 4K is a little much for just my front brakes.. I also heard that Baer brand isnt too bad but if you say the stoptechs seem better no reason to look into the other.. how much about did these stoptech run ?.. same size right so my caliper covers that I'm going to get will still fit ?

20% Tints, SS 409 Custom Exhaust, Stubby Antenna, 6K 55w DDM HID's in HI's Lows & Fogs, LED Interior & Exterior Lights, Recon Tails, Red Painted Emblems, Plasti-Dipped Grille, Mopar Racing Stripes, 22" Rockstars - 305/45/22 Nitto 420's, Two 12'' Alpine Type R's Under Rear Seat in a FoxBox