View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 11:37 PM
rynmcdonald rynmcdonald is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Arkansas
Age: 37
Posts: 1
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2001 Dodge RAM 1500 V6
Color: Green
Engine: 1994-2001 239ci (3.9L) Magnum V6 175hp
Rep Power: 0
rynmcdonald is on a distinguished road
Default 2001 ram 1500 3.9l

I have a friend who's RAM has got codes P1756 & 1757. I looked them up and noticed that it has something to do with governor pressure being more than zero at a stop. There's supposed to be a switch in the transmission that controls this pressure and that after replacing this if it doesn't fix it then it will need a new valve body (cerainly hope it don't). I hope some one here can help me out.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links