View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:365
Pull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nice

You might want to try to use some type of a sealant right after your swirl remover step. There are some good ones--like I said Wolfgang 3.0 and Zanio to name a couple. I just think that the sealant gives you an excellent base to work with, then you can top it with the Collinite. It sounds like it takes a long time but the sealant is usually easy on easy off and you don't use a lot of product. After the sealant and the wax, usually all I do is wash, dry and then use a spray detailer. I would think that your protection should last at least 5-6 months even parking part time in the garage.
Luke, who is in this section alot is the resident expert on detailing, so maybe he will chime in and give you some detailed expert advise. He is the true expert--I just sorta dabble and through the years have learned a little through painful and ugly mistakes and listening to people that are a lot smarter than I am. LOL

Autogeek is an excellent site! It explains the products, the difference in products, their use and the expected results. They also sell the products they talk about. The only draw back is IMHO their shipping charges are a little high, but sometimes you can find a sale or a promotion that has no shipping charge.
Jay

Last edited by Pull Ya; 04-16-2012 at 01:57 PM.