Old 04-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1999 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: baja/prerunner
Color: white w/ barbed wire & dents
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:192
mr.lopar has a spectacular aura aboutmr.lopar has a spectacular aura about

aint really been able to update anything being in texas since feb 2nd and all my cars are up in wisconsin yet at my parents except my truck since as i drove it down

found a dried up canal, so i had to drive in it :whist:

but after the 1st paycheck i had to go get a steering wheel and adaptor kit for it, i just dont have cruise and my blinkers dont cancel anymore, didnt have a horn so i got a lil button and put it on top of the column

after a few weeks of being bord and absolutly nothing to do, i went and got a parts truck for $500, and so far have made $575 back off the truck so the parts i got were free :biggrin:

pulled the doors off nd started preping em for paint, gonna be a lil bit before that happens though

also cut the rockers off as mine have big rust holes in em now

a couple weeks later i pulled my box off and swapped it out with the yellow one, and also started preping for paint when i had nothing else to do

but of course before paint could happen, i had to cut the lower rear corners off like i wanted it :biggrin:

and i cut the inner fenderwell and flared the box sides out 1.5"

before

after 1.5" flare

after lookin at the wheel to fender in the rear, i ended up goin back and flaring em out an extra 1/2" just to make sure the tires will clear
you can see that the box side sticks out in this pic

and a pic of the truck as it sits right now