Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue Pearl
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:31
Nimz is on a distinguished road
Default *PICS!* Tore out my factory bed liner and dash

Not sure what possessed me to cut the son of a bitch out. Though I do have my moments where I see something I want done and come hell or high water I will succeed.

First off, tearing out the factory bed liner can be done by one person. However, two people would make for less cussing, less scraps and cuts, and again, less cussing. In the end I ****ing won! Oh and for the record I am getting a spray in liner before we take our vacation in early June.

Tools used: hex driver and hedge trimmers (not kidding).

Cant' see it very well but there's a white-colored film across the top...

Must clean it out! This was all hidden beneath the liner, hello future rust!

Adios liner! (giving it to a company employee)

I removed the center dash because......IT'S GETTING PAINTED THIS WEEK! YEAH!!! I don't know exactly all the pieces I'm sending. I do have a specific question though, further down.

Don't cut the blue wire!

On this picture, and the one beneath it, HOW IN THE HELL do the bezels surrounding the A/C vents come off?! I have tinkered with every clip and it doesn't budge! I'm also trying to remove the A/C bezels closest to each door. I've got them out, but not removed. It's a mega PITA I must say.

Closer picture...
DiabloSport Trinity Custom 89 Octane Tune by Hemifever. Magnaflow Catback Exhaust #16869 & Y-Pipe #10778. K&N 63 Series CAI. Moe's Performance 87mm Ported TB.
Billstein 5100 front shocks @ 2.1".
Tinted windows. RhinoLiner. WeatherTech digital floor mats.
Allgig installed to RBZ & backup camera.
Debadged dealer emblems. Color-matched interior bezels, rain guards, tail lights & 3rd brake light, & front & rear emblems painted blue.
4"
Zone Lift w/ 3" Rear Coils & Nitro Shocks.
35/12.5/20 Nitto M/T on MotoMetal 951.
Color-matched Bushwhacker Pocket Style Fender Flares.
Sponsored links