View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2597
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

At the front of the passenger seat, just under the seat cushion, is the 12 VDC to 120 VAC inverter or converter that powers the dash outlet

any other wires & connectors that you find under that seat, would be used if you had the 6 way power seat on that side

I also have trouble moving that seat, i believe it is just jammed to the rear, it worked well until i put the seat all the way back last July, to get a trucker & his gear onto that seat & floor area. The rear seat area already was full of my travel gear & work equipment
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle