Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4X4 Crew
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:37
Bocephus is on a distinguished road
Default Bocephus' Mod Thread PICS

Ordered my truck in Feb, (fully loaded Sport CC 4X4 black), it arrived Friday. Dealer didn't want to deal. Tried to take advantage of my love for the truck. Didn't work out. Bought a fully loaded '12 Flame Red Big Horn CC 4X4 Saturday at a different dealer. It has everything I ordered on the sport, minus leather, for $6,000 less. Could not be happier. LOVE the truck!! BTW, the first dealer called back Monday with a change of heart. Hate it for him.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Mods so Far:

Debadged - Used fishing line to cut the badges off. Then just peeled the foam adhesive off. Almost every one came off in one piece. Very easy, no need for heat guns or 3m wheels, nothing. Then cleaned with 3m adhesive remover, washed, and waxed. Did both sides in 45 minutes.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

BT Catchcan
[IMG][/IMG]

Magnaflow y-pipe (10778) and cat-back (16869) - My absolute favorite mod so far. The tips are AWESOME, plus the deep rumble is just what i was looking for. It's not obnoxiously "in yo face" loud, just a sexy low rumble that makes the truck sound like it's got a set (which it does). I highly recommend this kit. Just gonna put a pic of the tips.
[IMG][/IMG]

Mods coming next week or two:
Finish up debadging the tailgate
N-FAB steps (dealer took the OEM ones off Monday)
Window Tint
Cover King Neoprene seat covers
Weathertech Floorliners
Leveling Kit (Bilstein 5100s, all 4, with 1" spacer in rear)

Eventually some tires, and Line-x bedliner.
Sponsored links