Old 04-19-2012, 05:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 dodge ram
Trim Level: hemi sport
Color: silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
silverbee is on a distinguished road

Just to add a little to this thread. When I was looking to purchase a new pick up I was looking at the rumble bee as an option, but wasn't sold on the yellow and finding a black one at the time was very hard to come by. So I opted for the hemi sport package. Body wise the sport package pretty much had the same ground effects hood scoop and looks of the rumble bee just offered in more colors. I also was able to get a extended cab which was not offered in the rumble bee package. Interior is different did not have the yellow accents which was the same in both the black and yellow versions. With that said I decided I liked the rumble bee graphics idea. So I took a extended cab silver hemi sport and customized it how I wanted it. Interior is accented in silver not yellow I bought a fighting bee and applied it to the door panels. Removed the boring hemi sport off the box and bought a After market rumble bee strip kit and installed it. Using the same window banner saying that has been on all my dodges for 10 plus years. All my decals are similar in design but easy enough to tell that they are not original decals for the rumble bee. I have seen where a lot of you have called us per say member's a wanna be for having trucks done up in the rumble bee package format. And my take on that is this. First and for most the lay out of a truck is in the eye of the beholder not any one else. They are allowed to do to their truck what they want and how they want. there are tones of trucks and cars people have done up out there that look ten folds better then factory ever could have or even offered. Maybe instead of knocking them or bashing them you should get to know them first. Calling something real that is fake is wrong in my book I do not agree with people that do that, but never have I done so I am honest about my truck. It isn't real i designed the lay out I like the lay out . They didn't have what I was looking for from factory so I started with the bases and designed it my way. And if dodge was to ever build a bee that was silver this is how I would have envisioned it to look. I love my truck and where it is going. Its still not finished but someday soon I hope to have it done. Fake yes as in not factory, original yes because it was done my way. If it wasn't for imagination we all would drive identical rides and we wouldn't have something to walk up to a perfectly good strange to converse about.