View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 09:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2014 ram sport crewcab rambox
Color: black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:363
crusher is just really nicecrusher is just really nicecrusher is just really nicecrusher is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfllover911 View Post
So far I have the mufflex 14" on my truck and I do like it very much but its starting to lose its pop. I honestly could care less about losing a couple horse power to be honest if I am looking to race someone I have a different car for that. What are you guys doing to make your trucks loud without being able to disable the MDS. I mean I know how to make a car loud its just I dont want it to sound like the motor is gonna fall out of the truck when the MDS kicks in.
mufflex made a other kit the dodm80 witch is louder than the 14"

thats what they say: You asked for and we made it! The DODM80 is made by Mufflex for those who want something more aggressive sounding than our DOD14M.

This unit is made of 409 Stainless Steel and has a lifetime manufacturers warranty The decibel level on this unit is as aggressive as it gets with a sound level of 10.