View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
08HemiBigHorn is on a distinguished road

well i was just getting to post the same question. i have my old 01 ram std cab with 38.5/14.50 on it. tires have about 1/2 tread left on them. im trying to sell it and wanted to get rid of the death wobble before i tried selling it. i had a new steering gear box, track bar, upgraded to dual front stabalizer, new left front hub assembly, new alignment, and rotated the tires. the front tires where cupped but the rears were not when i rotated them. nothing changed anything until the steering stabilizers got put on. for about 3 weeks i had to death wobble at all! just yesterday, its back, and seems a little worse then before. is there ANYTHING else that could cause it. tranny maybe?...i would think if it was the tires, then by rotating the cupped front ones with the noncupped rears to the front would have helped. and if it were the tires, then why would it have stoipped for 3 weeks and now start again. i have to do the same thing the first guy said, either speed up through 45mph or hit the brakes. i really want to get this fixed before i sell it or its going to be a lost cause.