DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum - View Single Post - snrusnak mod thread
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 04:50 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
I think I just set a record. I changed out the pump and reassembled just about everything, it took under 3 hours from when I opened the garage until I closed it. All I have left to do is put the serpentine belt back on, airbox back on, fill with coolant, and put a splash gaurd and the wheel/tire back on. But I have the motor mounts bolted back down and everything, all the hard work is done. 30 min max tomorrow evening. Everything went pretty smoothly, I did throw a wrench or two and spit out a few curse words though. Let's hope I'm not a tooth off (or worse) when I fire it up tomorrow. I was setting the belt and tension in the dark so that worries me...

TC is still going in saturday
Good job man, wish mechanics around these part would learn how to do work that efficiently around here.