View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 07:44 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: Blue
Rep:3934
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2012 April - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Sponsored by:

www.rippmods.com

Congratulations to our April Winner!!

InDeepWaterBlue

And now a word from your winner.....

Thank you everyone for the MOTM nomination!!! It's a huge honor to be nominated and voted on by so many here on the Z!!!

I have to ignore a slight rule and give you all a pic of my truck without me. I'm currently on vacation but I'll add a pic to my build thread when I get back.

Also want to thank everyone for their help and support on the Z, it really is what makes this the best Forum for RAM owners out there

(I'll do my best to make sure this doesn't sound like an online dating profile)
A little bit about myself, my name's actually Steven and I love my truck, but not in that "My Strange Addiction" kind of way. I served 4 year in the US Navy stationed at Naval Base San Diego aka 32nd Street. After I got out I turned to the Dark Side of military contracting for the Army and have been hopping back and forth between the states and Afghanistan for the past 2 years.

Currently Mods: Belltech 2/4 drop, JBA Shorties, K&N 77 Series CAI,LED Interior, 8000k Fog Lights, 8000K Lo/6000K Hi, LED Reverse, Cargo Lights, Color Matched RAM Badges, BT Catch Can,BT Engine Dress Up, BT Eject Button, BT Pistol Grip "T" Shifter, KCCO, 22" Forged R/T Wheels, StopTech Drilled Rotors, 14" Super 44 Muffler, Resonator Delete, 15% Tint, 2800RPM TCI Breakaway Torque Converter

Future Mod ideas: Aggressive Cam, LT Headers, Bottle Fed, Tuner, APM Hood, Hidden PIAA 2100 Fog Lights, Undercover SE Tonneau, AVS Vent Visors, SS Roll Pan, Bed X-Tender, and Bed Mounted Swing Tool Box.
I can't give away all my secrets

Thanks again to everyone for your support past, present, and future!! It's a huge honor to be voted for by everyone here, and the other nominees deserved it as well. Excoastie, ArmyofOne, and Chunkem, you guys are great site supporters with awesome rigs.

Keep up the great work everyone!!!
Sponsored links