View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 05:26 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSoul87 View Post
And what is wrong with the 3rd Gen dark blue?? lol

Seats look good man. Neoprene definitely has a unique feeling to it. I might have to look into them for mine after I get some use out of my current covers.
Hey hey look at the end of that quote I said there's nothing wrong with it lol I just think they should have tried to make it a little more unique for the 4th Gen, maybe a midnight blue pearl or something. When you have colors like, Deep Cherry Red, Mango Tango and Deep Water Blue, I was hoping they'd introduce another unique color instead of resorting back to the same color wheel. Again nothing wrong with it, just wanting more lol I feel like I'm gettin my o^O busted here and digging myself out of a hole you dug at the same time

Those Neoprene seats are great for the off-road guys, a buddy of mine has had them in his Jeep for a couple years now and hold up great to trail riding and beach days. Dirt water and sand just wipe right off of them