Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 1500 Ram CC
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:117
KJ48 will become famous soon enoughKJ48 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramvan2500 View Post
Yes it should, the car is lighter and more aerodynamic then the truck. The transmission in the car also has a faster shift time. Anyway's like I said he was a kid so his reaction time isn't very good, hect with temp plates he still hasn't learned how long it takes for the car to start moving from the time he hits the pedal (throttle response).

What I do once in a blue while is one foot on the brake and the other on the gas lightly enough to bring up the RPM's a few hundred this will keep torque management off your handle and it gives you a better reaction time.
I was just being a little sarcastic, I would hope a car that weighs 1000lbs less with the same engine would run better. While the Challengers arent the fastest of the newest breed of ponycars an R/T will run mid/high 13s in decent air.

I ran my 2010 CC 20" tire 3.55 Ram once for the heck of it when the car I towed to the track broke, 15.20 if I remember

Of course I'm not saying the OP didnt beat one. But most likely the kid wasn't racing, it was a V6, or it was a manual and he couldn't shift.

Last edited by KJ48; 05-03-2012 at 08:38 PM.