Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 1500 Ram CC
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:117
KJ48 will become famous soon enoughKJ48 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiLuv View Post
Yea, Still fun though....and I mean kid by, looked to be late 20's. I'm sure the challenger could have taken me if properly driven, but that wasn't the point of my story , have a buddy with a 2009 Daytona, we stay close , but again, I'm sure it's all driver
A win is a win, on the street I have seen some pretty fast cars lose I'm sure the challenger guy was surprised either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramvan2500 View Post
Yea chrysler is what it is chrysler so they aren't going to design it to be as fast as it could be, but that's the beauty of it, you do a little modification here and there and before you know it you have one sweet machine!

You're running 2 seconds faster then me, same axle ratio but I'm running with a 14" rolling radius.
The truck was in some good weather at Bowling Green as well, it could have been slower than that but I really dont remember that well.

Too bad Chrysler locked out the computer on the 2011s though, not much you can do with them My last driver was a 2011 Mustang GT with a 2.3 TVS, tune and drag radials (auto car). Easiest 10 second car I ever threw together:

Until they crack the code on the 2011s this challenger will stay pretty stock, it wont be as quick as the 500lb lighter mustang but I'd be happy with mid - 11s