View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

kjtc6, I would get it checked out if it were me just to make sure it's not the valve train tapping . Mine had a minor vt tap at start up after sitting a spell when oil change was due. It's due for another change and I've heard it again probably because of the old low weight oil and no big deal . And for what it's worth to everyone here, whether it be hydraulic or solid lift, they make adjustable rockers for both . Second, I would never install any high performance hydraulic cam without adjustable rockers in any pricey vehicle. Not all stock vehicles have that option, but some do, tighten down till ticking stops and back off 1/4 turn. You can get hydraulic rollers with adjustable nuts to set the correct 0 valve lash. I'm not sure About the Gen 111 Hemi, but if they didn't have one available, I wouldn't waist my time buiding one Point is, just because the just because you have a hydraulic cam or rollers, it doesn't mean they are not adjustable, lol. Happy Holidays, enjoy