Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Bright Silver Mettalic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:162
mineralram has a spectacular aura aboutmineralram has a spectacular aura about
Default Some people need to learn the hard way

Yesterday i earned the fastest 100 bucks ever.

Me and my wife were out for a cruise last night when some idiot pulled up to me at a light in a Ford F150 Ecoboost and starts waving his hands for me to roll down my window so i do thinking they might be lost looking for directions but it was the complete opposite he starts talking shit about how slow the Hemi rams were compared to his ecoboost. I told him to take a hike and move alone im not interested then he waves 100 dollar bill out the window and says ill bet you 100 bucks. I told him you pulled up to me and started talking crap about my truck and you want me to bet you 100 bucks thats not going to happen, His girlfriends yells out the window and says if you lose we keep the hundred but if you win you get the hundred. My wife says to me you got nothing to lose. I proceed to ask him what type of mods he has, he only had a cold air intake. which is the only mod i have my self except for my performance exhaust.

Little did he know that his head would be hung low as my truck certainly put him and his truck in the right place. THE losing end
Sponsored links