View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, I am so sorry I discovered this too late. I could have saved a member here some heartache and money.

Second, this just goes to show, no matter how hard we try and enforce the rules here so many people complain about, we can't prevent it all. Buyer beware is a must for all.

Third, I feel so strongly about this I have placed the warning in all three For Sale sub forums so people will see it. I know many here frequent more than one forum so the more we can get the word out hopefully we can prevent more of this fraud.

I have in my research found the following info:

User names he uses-
ramfanatic
ramfanatic01
thedodgeman
thermaman

Email addresses he uses for payment-
therosebud137@gmail.com
ramfanatic01@gmail.com
thedodgeman@verizon.net

He uses the names of-
Allen Vasilinda
Robert Hancharik @ A&R Designs
Rose Hancharik
Andrew Domonkos

These articles have surfaced about him and his scamming:
http://tribune-democrat.com/local/x3...cops-say/print

http://tribune-democrat.com/local/x5...-beating/print

If you have dealt with him or know someone that is, please, please pass on this info! Maybe someone can finally put a stop to him! If you don't believe me, just google the names and see what pops up. His accounts here have been disabled so he can't do this again here.

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.