View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 09:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Rep:386
old hot rod is just really niceold hot rod is just really niceold hot rod is just really niceold hot rod is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to old hot rod
Default Warning please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to warn everyone, There is a lying, thieving, piece of sh_ _. He goes by,
ramfanatic01 and
Robert Domonkos or
Allen Hancharik or
A & R Designs at
137 Metzler Street
Johntown PA 15904
I posted a set of brand new, never even installed perfect condition, Stainless Steel N-Fab Nerf Bars that fit a Quad Cab for sale or willing to trade for a set of OEM Mopar nerf bars in perfect condition for a Quad Cab. He contacted me with what he said was a perfect set of bars off of a 2012 Ram Quad Cab that he said was removed from the truck 2 hours after the truck was bought new. He said that he would put his in UPS on Monday if I would do the same. Well dumb butt me did what he said. He recieved the N-Fab bars 2 days later. Two days after he recieved my set, he mailed me a set of rusty, dented, scrached pieces of crap that will not fit my truck. I called the local Dodge dealer and he was nice enough to run the numbers for me and they are for 2010 Crew Cab. So i tried to call him only to find out he has changed his cell number ( YES, HE CHANGED HIS CELL NUMBER TO AVOID ME !!!!!!).
And now I just found out from JetBlue that he has been scamming other people on other forums.
I should have known better, before I sent them I checked his personal profile and he didnt have many posts and no friends. That should have sent up a red flag, Honest people make friends if they stay around very long.
Sorry for being long winded, but it pi_ _es me off for being stupid!!!!
$600 bucks for bars plus $139 bucks for shipping = $739 worth of stupid!!!!!
Anybody want a set of used, scratched, bent, rusty bars for a Crew Cab. LOL!!!
DiabloSport Catch Can (C-1040)
Sponsored links