I am coming home to Fort Worth in Mid-August for 10 days and want to attend a meet. Lets get something together folks! I already have 2 potential meet sites. My first choice is Sunray Tint on Denton Hwy near Keller. The other options include a couple of parks in the area.
Who is down? I am awaiting confirmation to see if we can use Sunray Tint (I know the owners, Butch and Sue McCollum), if so, we just need to set a date!
Here is the official, set in stone, time and place:
SATURDAY, AUG 18, 2012
Sunray Custom Tint and Graphics.
1495 S. Main Street, Suite 103
Keller, TX 76248
Show time is noon, End time is around 4pm (according to Sunray, its whenever we feel like leavin'
), Saturday, 18 August 2012. A HUGE thanks to Butch and Sue McCollum for allowing us to use their venue, and giving us a spectacular deal on some tint!
1. Tarrant County Sheriff's Department will have 2 deputies present. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL CONSUMED AT THIS MEET. This is for my safety, your safety, and the safety of the resident's of Tarrant County.
2. All pets are welcome, however they will need to be kept on a leash at all times or in the bed of your truck.
3. All children are welcome, however they will be tethered to a truck bed, or on a leash.
In all seriousness folks, Family members and kids are welcome to come as well. (If bringing small children please dont allow them to "play" with someones vehicle or dog without their permission).
4. Play your music as loud as you want, but please keep it clean as their may be children present. If you have to question whether or not its ok, it probably isnt.
5. No Racing, exhibition of speed, burnouts, donuts, etc...Many of these trucks cost $40,000+...We don't want any accidents, or people getting hurt. Use your head and all will be well. If you wouldn't do it in a neighborhood, don't do it here. Revving of the Hemi's is acceptable...purging of the nitrous however, is not.
6. Anything you bring in, you take out with you or use the dumpsters that are provided (trash only..no vehicle parts allowed).
7. Tint Prices are non-negotiable. They are already discounted 15%, and I got that for everyone...please be respectful and don't haggle with Butch and/or Sue.
8. Please do your best to support our sponsor, Sunray Custom Tint and Graphics. They are not asking for any money from us, and they are giving us a killer tint deal. If you do not want tint, please do not feel obligated. But please do spread the word about Sunray Custom Tint to your friends, if you would like some business cards to hand out to your buddies, let myself, Butch or Sue know and we will grab you some.
9. Space is sort of limited, so please, 1 vehicle, 1 parking space. Do not double park your Ram. Keep it between the lines.
10. If any of these rules are violated, you will either be asked to leave the property, be escorted off the property by the fuzz, or the event will be shut down and everyone will have to leave. Please do not be that guy.
Lastly, if there is an accident involving another vehicle, a theft, or any unfortunate circumstances such as these, that Sunray Custom Tint can not be held liable for damages. We all understand these things can happen, please handle them amongst yourselves accordingly.