View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:514
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcanada View Post
The plate is the way to go on injection. As for ordering I placed an order directly and they knocked off a huge amount everything I ordered should have came out just over $1000 I got it for $850 shipped to the border (I import myself). Most zex kits I've seen are dry kits and I wont run a dry kit from what I've read. looks like the nozzle in that pic is for a wet setup though so thats a plus. As for comparing the two can't say much but I really like this NX setup, and in the future I will up grade it to a direct shot (planning on the motor blowing up in the future, whether thats 1 year or 5, I want RamTex's setup )
Ya its a wet kit, I'm starting to like the look of your deal better now!
...after I put everything together with some more info from Al (VA4MEDS)

Purge Kit is $108
Window Switch is $170
Bottle warmer is $155
AEM WideBand is $200
Pressure Gauge ...???

and new 16 new spark plugs. ....I'm going to need more $$$ than I thought.

Quote:
Oh yeah, I ran Denso 3381 plugs Gaped @.033. They are a step colder, reach is a mm or 2 shorter and are stock on a 2008 4.7 Durango. I got them from RockAuto.com @ $2.37 each. I picked up DENSO as a sponsor, so now I use their Iridium plugs which retail @ $10.00 each.
Dammmit

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP