View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
Looks like we have people in the following locations:

Broward County
"south florida"
Jacksonville
Apopka
Lakeland
Orlando

So far, the majority are around orlando with one up north and two down south. This idea of a Florida meet was put out there last year but never happened. I suggested we meet somewhere near the intersection of I4 and the Turnpike. This would make it easier/quicker for those travelling from farther away.
I'm surprised no one went with a C. Florida meet, seems like a good idea really. There's a Florida Ram club as well but I forget their actual name, met them over on DT I'll have to look over there again about it as they seemed to be relatively large and there's a couple guys here on the Z in it. I'm assuming the S. Florida meet was thought of just because he wanted a small drive Meet & Greet style, but one big meet in C. Florida sounds great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADS RAM View Post
well i have an idea,every 3rd sat night in winter garden lx car club meets there.if you look on lx forums modern mopar muscles & go to flxc & read post.we can team up & have a larger turn out for the first time meet.winter garden has all kinds cars & trucks,with prizes & drawings.just a thought???? if not how about old town??
I'll ask some of the guys I know from the LX side about that meet as this is the first time I've heard of it, there's quite a few LX's in my club up in Jax that are members to those sites so I'll post a question on our board about it to get more info.