View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

I'm keeping those R/T Rims, even if they do get dirty insanely fast. At least until I can find a nice set of 24" 5 Star patterned rims that I like lol I'm very picky about them. As for color matching, it's slowly but surely happening I think. At first it was the head lights but now I have another paint matched item on the way and it's going to be Legen

wait for it

dary... Legendary!!! New Mod Announcment!! Thank Timmy I contacted Jeremy over at Retroshop and he's doing the first set of 4th Gen color matched LED taillight housings for me SO stoked to see how it turns out, but I'm guessing it's going well because he's doing a set in Grey for himself lol I'm hoping it turns out like the headlights where it looks tinted from a distance and DWB up front. And now I'm thinking just painting the outside of the 3rd break light or getting a smoked one. Ideas are welcome