Old 05-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Now 2012

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deep Red Pearl
Rep:146
Ram11 will become famous soon enoughRam11 will become famous soon enough
Default I'm Back

Hi Guys, well I'm back last year I bought a 2011 Ram dress it all up and after 6 months decided for some stupid reason that I didn't care for the truck and traded it in and made the biggest mistake that I could have ever had done. I went and bought a 2011 Silverado,, no matter what I did to her to dress her up, give her more power, it still was a POS,, no power, tranny sucked, brakes sucked.
So now I'm in a jam, I was worried that if I told the wife that I don't want the chevy she flip, but to my surprise we were driving on Route 112 out here in New York the other day, she see's me staring @ 2012 deep cherry red sport, we went pass the dealer about 3-4 block away she said turn around and go get it.
So the next thing I know I'm signing the papers and picking it up tomorrow night.
Well I can't wait and I am so happy, I can't even explain .. I will post some new photo of the new truck this weekend...
Here's a few of the other Dodge and Chevy

I feel like a ass, but I guess your never to old to learn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0169.jpg (57.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0231.jpg (52.7 KB, 29 views)
Factory Fender Flare's... Smoked Rain Guard's... 8,000 Hid'... Zeta Body Side Molding... Painted Pinstripe... Dodge S/S Door Sills... S10 Bed Slide... Ghost Flames... Mopar Tonneau Cover... Mopar High Performance Exhaust... K and N Cold Air Intake...Bilstein 4600 Front Shocks.....Thunder Form enclosure Loaded with 2 10 Kenwood Subs,,
Sponsored links