Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram - 1971 Superbee
Trim Level: Sport Quad Cab 4X4
Color: Deep Water
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:18
bee1971 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsdbs View Post
I would be glad to help you out, I need an email to send the file to and I'm sure that you don't want to post your personal email on the forum (I'm not saying anything would happen from the fine member that we have here but...) If you want to set up an email just for this and then shut it down after we get you taken care of that would be ok.

Well let's try this instead. ( I am new with this stuff and hope this works.) I just loaded it on Mediafire.
******NOTE to anyone that also decides to use this file. This particular file is for vehicles with High Speed CAN BUS, which is most of the vehicles, including the Ram.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qzfm7w...m/uconnect.upd

fingers are crossed.

Here's the Uconnect update and instructions:
Download it to a thumb drive that has no other files on it. If you have files on it, please delete them and format the drive (to FAT32) just to make sure that it is completely clean.
Turn the radio on, Place the thumb drive in the center console USB connector (on vehicles with the dealer installed unit, it should be in the glove box), press and hold the Uconnect button for about 12 - 15 seconds, you should here "update started". This process should take about 15 - 20 minutes, there will be some beeps during the process. Please listen during the update for any error message that may be said by Uconnect. When the update is completed, the radio screen will go back to a radio display. Now plug in your iPhone or iPod and let it be read by Uconnect, does it start playing after being read? Let me know how this works out for you.
Just picked up the Iphone 4S
Did this download like stated

Works great on the music side thru the upper glovebox USB and Iphone 4S

However my RHB Radio 430N APP 23.04.41 still wont bluetooth hookup to my Iphone 4S - Says still searching - Tried numerous times

Any ideas

Last edited by bee1971; 05-11-2012 at 01:07 PM.