View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Sport 4x4
Color: White
Rep:213
candy08 has a spectacular aura aboutcandy08 has a spectacular aura aboutcandy08 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwilke02 View Post
you go to U of A?
Several years ago I did

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALA1973 View Post
love seeing people using there trucks for what they are build for nice pic. nice trucks
Thanks bro. I don't get why people throw 4k-8K in their trucks and just drive em to work and grocery store. I believe in building it TO USE IT
Maybe that's why I have more upgrades towards offroad performance than most.....swampers, Kore cvs, gears, locker, UCAs....etc Just need to do this 3" body and 39.5 Iroks

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oman View Post
That was freakin EPIC.
haha, I hope you watched the videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantman View Post
Candy, I think if you were in 4L the whole time I think you woulda made it though. Damn nice lookin beasts the both of ya!
4L??? No sir! I'm gonna try it again for sure next outing.....stand by for that video! But instead of being "cool" and trying to make everything in 2wd. I'll be in 4High with some momentum next time! Maybe if I hadnt of buried it enough to put my buper on the ground, it woulda came out on its own. Once I seen water was about to come in the cab I didn't even try to get it out....hook her up