Old 05-14-2012, 03:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Express
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
hnrypat21 is on a distinguished road

i was feeling kind of lazy this saturday but wanted the truck clean... took it to the car wash where i have taken my mustang in the past. Remember first full day with the new rims 22x10s with 305s on them this guy swings around the corned and puts the tire on the rail that is supposed to guide the car through instead of putting it in reverse and trying again he drives forward and shaked the wheel until the tire is where it is supposed to be... as he gets out the wheel is still not straight andthe car starts going through as i see the tire rubbing on the rail... i walked into the car wash got in my truck straightened the wheel walked to the cashier and got my money back. they tried giving me vouchers for free car washes like i would ever want to go back the manager came out and asked me what the problem was and i told him to wait till the truck came through and i will show him. just as i thought i was over reacting another guy was behind me demanding to get his money back too. he saw what they did to my truck and told them to get his out of line and he will take in somewhere else... when my car came through he offered me a tank of gas not knowing that i was on E so of course i accepted it and it kind of made me happy when it came out to 97 dollars and to see the look on his face when his employee just costed him over 100 dollars between my gas my car wash fee and the other guy that was behind me. now everytime i look at my 3 month old truck with its 1 week old rims all i see is that gash.

Big Man Certified