View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:309
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

Im pretty stoked for this meet and its freaking months away!!

I jst told Josh this in a PM so i figure I can put it here too. I will have both my big Nikons with me and we can go out and shoot up a bunch of pictures as well. If someone would be willing to let me hang out the side/back of their truck we can get some amazing rolling shots as well (think of what it would look like to be laying about tow hitch level looking up at a ram coming at you with headlights on lookin like its gonna run you down!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyofOne View Post
Sunray will be able to do whatever we want. Decals could be sold as little as $10 a piece. I will ask Butch for details on that.
That would be cool! Even if you dont put it on your truck, it would be a cool tool box sticker/momento! I have a few stickers I would want made/remade while we were there as well If not another layer of tint laid over what I already have

Quote:
Jordan, If need be there is a car wash not far from the meet. I can show you where it is if you are still planning on meeting me in Flagstaff
I will be meeting you in AZ simply because I will be taking 40 out anyway. It would stupid to not meet you there and ride in with you. I will be by myself and with my luck if I dont meet you something will happen to me and Ill be stranded in the middle of the AZ desert sweating my ass off!!

but ya a car wash of some kind will be nice. Im going to hit the truck with a few layers of zaino and tape the front end before we leave, but having a dirty truck in a group of people really gets to me so ill have to wash it... and I only trust myself with it so Im gonna need somewhere

Quote:
I will be in the parking lot with a Giant Posterboard leaned against my truck bed. I will hold it up whenever I see a Ram enter the lot. I will stand out there till 530pm, then I am going in!
No sign needed my friend.

I have 5,000 watts and three 15" subs in the back of my truck. Everyone that comes listen for what sounds like the world is falling and come to that noise. I have a CB/PA as well, so we can shout over a loud speaker!!

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING