View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

Im pretty stoked for this meet and its freaking months away!!

I jst told Josh this in a PM so i figure I can put it here too. I will have both my big Nikons with me and we can go out and shoot up a bunch of pictures as well. If someone would be willing to let me hang out the side/back of their truck we can get some amazing rolling shots as well (think of what it would look like to be laying about tow hitch level looking up at a ram coming at you with headlights on lookin like its gonna run you down!!)

Originally Posted by ArmyofOne View Post
Sunray will be able to do whatever we want. Decals could be sold as little as $10 a piece. I will ask Butch for details on that.
That would be cool! Even if you dont put it on your truck, it would be a cool tool box sticker/momento! I have a few stickers I would want made/remade while we were there as well If not another layer of tint laid over what I already have

Jordan, If need be there is a car wash not far from the meet. I can show you where it is if you are still planning on meeting me in Flagstaff
I will be meeting you in AZ simply because I will be taking 40 out anyway. It would stupid to not meet you there and ride in with you. I will be by myself and with my luck if I dont meet you something will happen to me and Ill be stranded in the middle of the AZ desert sweating my ass off!!

but ya a car wash of some kind will be nice. Im going to hit the truck with a few layers of zaino and tape the front end before we leave, but having a dirty truck in a group of people really gets to me so ill have to wash it... and I only trust myself with it so Im gonna need somewhere

I will be in the parking lot with a Giant Posterboard leaned against my truck bed. I will hold it up whenever I see a Ram enter the lot. I will stand out there till 530pm, then I am going in!
No sign needed my friend.

I have 5,000 watts and three 15" subs in the back of my truck. Everyone that comes listen for what sounds like the world is falling and come to that noise. I have a CB/PA as well, so we can shout over a loud speaker!!

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING