Old 05-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge RAM Sport Crew
Trim Level: Sport w/ Sunroof
Color: Pearl Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:13
SwampDonkey2012 is on a distinguished road

I am not sure on the step bars. I looked quickly on my way to lunch, and they just have an R imprinted on the step area. I didn't have time to climb under. I will when I get home though if no one recognizes the branding.

The wrangler hp's did 'ok' in the mud. It was the red clay that really gets tricky up there. But other than the trailer falling into that trench that was poorly re-filled, the tires never slipped. They are a nice looking tire for a stock look, a little expensive, and I will be turning the white wall around. But I had them on my last truck and really like them.

Jay- It will be very soon in front of that bar. If I don't ride the bike that is lol...

The only mods I know for sure it has done, are k&n intake, and the unlock kit for the DVD/Nav and Rear Camera, and of course the bed cover. The rear cam being on was pretty cool pulling that trailer.

A few friends have told me that the truck looks like the suspension might have been modified. So I crawled under the truck and took a look. (they may just be jealous of the nice ride of the 4x4) I haven't owned a dodge 4 wheel drive before so I wasn't sure what it should look like.... but I noticed the shock and coil was a dark blue color. One of the shocks had a purple sticker that said AD740. Not sure what that means, tried google-ing it and didn't find much. So any input or idea of a way to tell would be much appreciated on that front.

Planned mods so far are de-badge the RAM 1500, magnaflow 18" or 14" (still undecided), window tint obviously, a nice tuner when available, and other than that I'm waiting for inspiration. I'm open to suggestions from you guys. A lot of good ideas floating around on these forums. I've played with the idea of plasti-dip on the left over badges, but I'm just concerned with two years from now, after lots of trips to the lake they will be chipped and showing chrome under the black. Haven't researched the longevity of the stuff yet though. Anyway thanks for the nice comments.