View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 11:47 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:206
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about
Default Air Horn/Compressor

I am selling my Freightliner Rig Air Horn and ViAir 275C Compressor/Tank combo. The compressor/tank has been upgraded to 175psi pressure switch for 165db blasts, very loud. It is wired for easy simple install, and has 2 toggles ( one for power supply if you dont want it to fill automatically or not being used, other is to cut the horn solinoid so the air horn doesnt blast and just the regular horn works***Legal Situations*** ) It is wired with a relay to run directly off the battery. If you want to re-wire to your tastes thats your choice, I just did it for basic and ease of removal.
1 wire to battery, ground wire attached to mounting screw, solinoid wire to horn (+) wire by spade, and spade to ignition on wire under dash... run 1/4" icemaker tubing to your horn location and done.

I am selling for $250 cash only, local pickup only

I may ship to members but shipping will be extra and I must have cash in hand before it gets shipped out from Festus, Missouri