View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 03:07 AM
COPPA

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Brown
Rep:13
Rmfw is on a distinguished road

UPDATE!, so after the tranny shop having the truck for over a month i just got it back after a $2430.80 overhaul, he claims the trannsmission was over 6 quarts low on fluid, im not the brightest person in the world but thats like a gallon and a half, im almost positive you can see that puddle from a mile away, there never was a solenoid issue so my computer was wrong. but i checked the fluid like 5-6 times, in p,r,n,d and it was good everytime. im not sure if he was F****n me or what but he has rebuilt the tranny in my 2006 5.9 and it hasnt let me down after 90k, but he did put some kind of atfermarket kit in it and it does shift 20x better with it to the floor, it improved the whole spectrum from 0-100 at least by 3-4 seconds. now i just wanna do some engine work if i dont get rid of it.

also, RAMROD5, the reason i drove it like that was to basicly try to blow the thing up. i have had nothing but issues with it and it really upsets me beause i got it with barley any miles and paid 37000 for it cash!, and now it kbb's for like 23 wtf really,

Last edited by CajunDodge; 05-17-2012 at 12:30 PM.