Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: 1500 Big Horn
Color: patriot blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:39
AllUCIsTailLights is on a distinguished road
Default Mazda 6 picks the wrong truck to mess with

I was going to make a quick run to the corner store with my cuzn and as soon as i get out of my street into the main street a mazda 6 with exhaust slows down at my speed and reved and we looked over and the guy just takes off so i catch up to him and we got a light and went on a roll and i just killed that car, so we come to another light with no traffic ahead of us and the guys asked me to roll down my window and he said good race but my tranny is messing up and i knew that was a whack excuse buecause if so why would he be racing his car. So i told him well you run one more time and he was down and from a dig i killed that mazda 6 even worst then on the roll, so i turn off to go back to the store and the guys continues to follow me and i see his car lift and as hes hes getting closer to pass me i rip it again and just blow past the miltary kid and after that he left me alone i guess he couldnt belive that a big truck killed his mazda ha my cuzn had blast though, he recorded it on his phone but you cant really see anything.

Last edited by AllUCIsTailLights; 05-17-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Sponsored links