View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 4x4 Regular Cab w/8ft bed
Trim Level: Tradesman 4x4
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:963
Gantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to behold

Sorry guys, been away for a bit from checkin the forums but about history of the Spectre brand; he's just a fellow gearhead/racer who started selling nylabraid hose coverings from his ma and pops garage back in the 80's. Designed his cold air intakes for 50's to 80's muscle cars and now newer vehicles. He just reminds me of a lot of us never satisfied, always trying to make our cars/trucks faster/better or taller/lower because it was his passion. I like investing in great american stories like that because if you look at the price difference between his filters and the big boy(K&N), identical in every way but half the price. I think it's because they cut out a lot of the advertising and rely on word of mouth experience from the guys at your local auto parts stores and people like me who have been using it. Come on man, $50 dollars or $20 dollars; that's history in the making in todays times man!