Old 05-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Laramie Crew w 3.92s
Trim Level: Laramie Loaded!
Color: Black n Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:22
Ramsh70 is on a distinguished road

Yeah.. thanks all.... my anger has now subsided... insurance is going to fully cover everything... and as bad as it looks... most of the repairs are just cosmetic... once radio and bezels etc are replace will look good as new... they did leave a couple pry marks on the dash pad but i think ill live with it as when you start taking that stuff out the rattles and squeaks start... They had the decency to pull the plugs but did cut one little black wire which i think may be the navi antenna... Part that pisses me off the most is they used a screw driver to bust the window so the edge needs repair and a a sand n paint around the window... oh and all the glass shards didn't do my back seat or door panel any favors as they climbed thru... couple things bug me tho... I assumed my truck had an alarm... which I would think would go off if you open the door... NOPE! If you unlock from the inside it turns off it seems... and don't these radios have lock codes when you kill the battery? Or is it so easy to plug em into another car.. with all my info in it... anyways... off to the insurance adjuster on Tuesday!
UNDERCOVER SE, HuskyLiner Flare Friendly Mudflaps, AVS INChannel Ventshades, De-badged Doors, Billet Technologies Catch Can, Black Quad Headlights - 6000K 35W HID Low beams and 4300K 35W HID fogs -Lumin-X'd, Bilstein 5100s x 4 - fronts set at 2.1, Airlift 1000, Flush mount Air pressure gauge in rear bumper, Mufflex 18" Magnaflow, 285 60 R20 GoodYear Wrangler Duratracs, Interior LED Floor lighting, AMP RESEARCH BEDSTEP, WOLO Amber "hidden" strobe lights ....and thats so far.