View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Sport 4x4
Color: White
Rep:213
candy08 has a spectacular aura aboutcandy08 has a spectacular aura aboutcandy08 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace-- View Post
Well looks like candy is helping you.. (Like he does with everyone) he's like the lift genius. lol!
haha thanks bro. I just do ALOT of research before I buy anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 bee View Post
Candy... Knowing what I'm looking to acheive..... What lift would you sugg?
If you're looking to just achieve a look, honestly any of them will work. Just need to figure out what you wanna spend, if you need a "brand" name lift to fit it with the brahs or if you need it to for perform a certain duty. Obviously they all ride different depending on what shocks they have and the rear springs will play a role in that as well. You could get the all out lift from BDS with Fox shocks for prolly 2600-2700 bucks. You could also do the Stage 2 PC Coil-over or Stage 2 Fabtech Coil-over for 3000 or so. Or you could get the RCX for 1250 with kicker bars which BDS/Zone doesnt offer. Then upgrade to some Bilstien 7100 Mini Resovoir shocks for the rear and Bilstien 5100 adjustables in the front. It'll ride like a dream and stand the tallest for the price of the base Zone lift Ask me how I know