Old 05-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: None at the moment
Trim Level: N/A
Color: N/A
Rep:10
Cruz R. is on a distinguished road
Default 2008 Dodge Ram 1500

I am about to buy a 2008 Ram 1500 4.7L 2wd with a little less than 96k miles. it is completely stock. i was wondering what kind of mileage i should be expecting with this....i have a few mods i want to do like: Tow mirrors, 20x10" XD Monsters or 22x14" Fuel hostage wheels. and then tires to fit them, then around an 8 inch lift. so then 37" tires, running boards, smoked out halo headlights and fog lights, smoked brake lights and 3rd brake light. the light bar under the tailgate. L.E.D. interior lights and all exterior lights that i can, all new system stuff, component 6.5" KS series kicker speakers for rear doors, and KS series 6x9 speakers for the front doors. and then a nice headunit (radio), 2 10" Kicker CVX subs or 2 12" Kicker CVR subs...i have the 12's already, but would sell for the CVX 10"s.
but for real performance stuff...i want to to dual exhaust, CAI, and i want to do a chip/programmer/tuner...but i need help with that. but after everything but the chip/tuner...what should my mileage be?? and is there anything else i can do performance wise that would help?? please series comments. i know the lift and rims and tires won't help. but i want that done...and will work around that.
Sponsored links