View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 07:26 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2012 May - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Sponsored by:

www.rippmods.com

Congratulations to our May Winner!!

moparornocar72

And now a word from your winner.....

Thanks everyone for the Member of the Month nominations and votes! It is a great honor to sport the orange badge! I like many, stumbled onto the Z just before buying a ram. I found so many different personalities and great information that I have stayed around and tried to return the favor by coming up with information and experimenting with new and different Mods to share with others. I also wanted to thank Ripp Superchargers and Autoanything for sponsoring our Member of the Month contest!
About Me: My name is Hunter and I live in Auburn, Alabama. Since I was old enough to work I have been doing so, I have done everything from the United States Marine Corps (tore my shoulder out after 2 years and was discharged after multiple surgeries), Construction, Body work, Mechanics, Auto parts store, and worked at a Composites factory. I guess you could say I like to learn new things. I am currently a mechanic at a shop full time in Auburn and also am in college trying to get my associates degree then my bachelors. I am also in the process of restoring a 1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340 Car. It will be painted the same color as my truck with a flat black 340 stripe down the side. I just have to have time to go work on it.
Current Mods: Killerglass, Springtech 2/3 drop with helper bags, Vararam Intake, 180 degree thermostat,Clutch fan delete, Diablosport Predator Tuner, Magnfalow free flowing Y and muffler, Resonator Delete, Sonnax Transmission Line Booster, Fastman Throttle Body, 3gcustomz Big Bully Catch Can, Spyder Projector Front Headlights with 8k HID Bulbs, Lower Grill & B-Pillar Tape Delete, Color Match Painted Console Dash Bezels In Channel Vent Visors & Fuse Box Cover, Line-X Spray In Bed Liner, Carbon Fiber Vinyl Covered Shifter Trim, Tinted Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light, Blue Interior L.E.D.'s along with floor board Blue L.E.D.s, Custom Billet Badges, Bakflip G2 Tonneau Cover, 3gcustomz Engine Half Covers Modded to fit.
Mods to Come:
-I plan on buying JBA headers from Clark @ Autoanything! (Thanks for all you do Clark)
-Looking for some 17ís and either nitto nt555 or general grabber UHP tires for the track!
-Circle D Torque Converter
-Powdercoating the chrome bumpers front and rear
-H.I.D. Fog Lights
-Switchback L.E.D. Front Turn Signals
-L.E.D. Tail Lights
-Maybe adding a sound system (future)
-Cam and Heads (future)

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Sponsored links