View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: green flying carpet
Trim Level: upper and lower
Rep:73
xsdbs will become famous soon enough

Hey guys, Thanks for the kind words. I was just getting ready to go out and do some yard work, something said "hey, check ther forums first" (actually it's just cooler in the house).
Ok, let's see, Geowar has the Droid X and it sounds like it has been working in the past, so I need to ask:
1) have you done an update to your phone recently?
2) you say it doesn't pair, did this just happen or didyou try to re-pair the phone for some reason?
3) have you performed any updates to Uconnect at all (there is currently a TSB # 08-019-12, which is the same update as the 08-036-11 rev A from last year, just has some extra wording in it).
4) Have you tried to reset Uconnect, remove Uconnect from the BT devices on the phone and try a fresh pairing session?
Reset of Uconnect is easy, press the UC phone button and say "setup, reset", you'll then be told that this will erase all paired phones and do you want to continue, (yes). the reset will finish up. Then with Uconnect deleted from the phone, you'll be able to start a fresh pairing session.
5) these phones are like computers, they need to be rebooted also from time to time. I have to reboot my iPhone 47 the 4S a couple times a month for different issues beside BT issues. So you may want to try this first. Remove the phone battery for a few minutes, then reinsert it. Try to connect up to the Uconnect system before going thru the steps above.

Let us know how it goes for you, ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
you might read these posts, some are quite long, but worth reading
especially if Member XSDBS wrote it

http://www.ramforumz.com/search.php?searchid=2060438
Quote:
Originally Posted by New2Ram View Post
Your link did not work for me. But as GT Yankee said XSDBS can help you. He was able to walk me through my issues and he e-mailed me an update for my rhb radio that helped. Hopefully he sees this thread and chimes in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
I now see that the link doesn't work, sorry, i tried