View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoTangoMofo View Post
I agree with fastNugly. My friend has the 14 magnaflow on his 2011 ram and is sounds great at idle, cruising, around town or when you step on it. However once you hit the highway between 1800-2000 RPM when the MDS kicks in it gives off a rather annoying sound in the cab... not what Id call loud but very persistent.

Fortunately he purchased his muffler first which gave me time to change my mind and I am going with a 22 5x11 inch muffler and deleting the resonators which is the same muffler that comes in the kit. It should be on the truck this Friday and give similar results to the full magnaflow catback system. I would love to go with the full cat back but since I live in Canada the full cat back is WAY too expensive. So take advantage of living in the states and order the cat back, youll get awesome sound, no drone, 5 tips and you wont be disappointed!
Autoanything ships to Canada....even though shipping might cost us, it is still a hell of a lot cheaper buying there....
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!