Vehicle: 2010 1500 Sport 5.7L Hemi
Trim Level: Sport Quad Cab
Color: Mango Tango
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:98
MangoTangoMofo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
Autoanything ships to Canada....even though shipping might cost us, it is still a hell of a lot cheaper buying there....
I called Autoanything and they were super helpful on the phone, no complaints in dealing with them and I would buy from them in a heartbeat if I lived in the states. However living in Northern BC shipping was $188 USD. Then I called the border to see if there were any additional charges and they said it was exempt from duty since Magnaflow is made in the US under the NAFTA but since I live in BC I was subject to BC HST + a 6% "Value added tax" which added another 100ish dollars to my bill (BC stands for Bring Cash for a reason)

I actually ordered my Magnaflow from Canadian Tire and it only cost me a $133.00 My local muffler shop is charging me $150 (2 hours labor)to install it and $250 for 2 4x18 magnaflow tips and stainless 2.5" piping. So my whole system should be around $550ish welded...

However I'd still order the CatBack if It was within reason just for those sexy looking tips you have

5x11x22 Magnaflow with a resonator delete // Rough Country 2.5F&1.75R level kit // 17 XD Cranks // 35x12.5x17 Toyo MT's // Air Lift 1000 // Armor Thane bed liner // Century Ultra Sport Canopy // Yakima Roof Rack // Mopar side steps // Custom Browning Mudflaps