View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1772
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoTangoMofo View Post
I called Autoanything and they were super helpful on the phone, no complaints in dealing with them and I would buy from them in a heartbeat if I lived in the states. However living in Northern BC shipping was $188 USD. Then I called the border to see if there were any additional charges and they said it was exempt from duty since Magnaflow is made in the US under the NAFTA but since I live in BC I was subject to BC HST + a 6% "Value added tax" which added another 100ish dollars to my bill (BC stands for Bring Cash for a reason)

I actually ordered my Magnaflow from Canadian Tire and it only cost me a $133.00 My local muffler shop is charging me $150 (2 hours labor)to install it and $250 for 2 4x18 magnaflow tips and stainless 2.5" piping. So my whole system should be around $550ish welded...

However I'd still order the CatBack if It was within reason just for those sexy looking tips you have
Sounds like you got a custom catback similar to purchasing the Maggie catback.
I got mine for $483 shipped to my cousin in the US. I just picked it up this weekend so I saved there.
Yea,I did not want to pay the $188 plus taxes too
I was close to doing the mufflex, but wanted the catback

You went with 4" tips vs 5"

Stock is 4".... Why not just keep those?
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!