View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoTangoMofo View Post
Ya man you lucked out! If the OP can get the CatBack for what you paid, itís a solid deal.

The local shop Iím going to is dumping them for $100 for the set... I figured why not since I canít stand how short the stock tips are on the sport (8Ē I think) and you can see the stock 2.25Ē pipe entering the back of the tip on my truck which just looks sloppy... Plus I love it when the Tips disappear under the vehicle, hence the 18" long, it just looks clean from all angles IMO.

PS: I See you live in Toronto, I used to live in Niagara-on-the-Lake and took advantage of the border being close all the time... makes me miss southern Ontario more and more.

Cheers!
Post some pics once completed and installed at diff angles.
Would love to see the set up.

I do like the cross boarder shopping....this mainly includes mods for my cars
Hey, but BC is a nice place.
Ive only been to Vancouver and Victoria and it is absolutely beautiful
there.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!