Old 06-14-2012, 06:06 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: RED<----
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:15
Red05Ram is on a distinguished road
Default Superchips vs DiabloSport... personal match up!

Hola everyone! I have had the Cortex programmer pretty much since I bought my truck and have been very happy! Have always wondered the differences vs diablo but ive read a lot of things ones better yada yada yada... well my diablosport came in because I need it with my up-coming cam swap. I thought, what better chance is there to give some feedback between the programmed tunes from each one?!! So, last night I un-installed the superchips and loaded the diablosport. First off as far as tranny tuning goes, I can easily say Superchips wins hands down. Makes the tranny feel way more responsive and the shifts are definitely faster. As far as power goes, I wanna say that its a little less torquey with the diablo, but top end seems pretty much the same. I will say that for some reason it seems to sound a little different. Overall if I were going to do a tuner only, I would chose Superchips.. but I am getting a custom tune uploaded on the Diablo so we will be all good there Hope this helps anyone wondering the differences between the 2! Will keep you posted on the cam swap, should get the cam in next week!!!!!!!!!