View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:16 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXPRESSIVE View Post
Just went through your total thread of the mods you have done and you are very imagnative......like myself!! I totally love the grill insert you did, I will put that on my to do list! I like the color changing bulbs and the amber lense delete mod, as for the LEDs I think they look good but Im just not into lighting up my truck that extreme (hey, Im 50!). I PMed you on the bulbs but after reading your thread I know they came from SBL, I also asked about how to seperate the headlights and again in your thread if I understand right you put them in the oven @250 for 15 minutes and peeled them apart??? Could you elaberate a bit on the process please? Someone asked you where the caliper covers came from but you neglected to answer, could you turn me on? Now I want to turn you onto a trick mod, use a few of your number badges that you took off to make 5150 (code for criminally insane), I put it in my bed under the tonneau. Again, nice truck, but Im more impressed by your vivid imagination.
Humm weird got no pm's about the headlights and did not see the caliper cover question lol ill get back to you a little later today sorry bought that