View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: '12 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:415
gotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchaney579 View Post
Or I hear a TINY noise that any and every vehicle makes. WHAT my engine makes noise? When ever I engage my trans from P to D I hear a tiny clank that couldn't even be picked up on a DB meter! WHAT my door makes a noise when I close it as if something is being shut?!?! My PAINT SUCKS!!!!! BECAUSE I BOUGHT MY TRUCK AT NIGHT IN A CAVE! SHOULDN'T HAVE TO LOOK A 50k DOLLAR TRUCK OVER BEFORE I SIGN PAPERS!

God my truck makes ZERO noise at all and I am very happy with the ride and handling. Never a squeak or a peep out of it from the norm that is actually the truck and not something in the road or me hitting a speed bump. It's a giant peace of mechanical metal. IT'S GOING TO MAKE A TINY BIT OF NOISE. I threw Cherry Bomb Extremes on it and I can hardly hear the Radio on Full blast under any kind of Throttle... Let a lone a tiny noise that an average person couldn't hear if they were laying under the truck while it was going down the road...

AGREE WITH YOU 100%

Haha, what my door makes a nnoise when I shut as.if something is being shut? Haha I love

Yea they should ooverlook simple thing like exhaust and cai, sometime tires, but if you put 44s on your truck with stock axels and drivshaft your shit outta luck. It should come out of your ppocket. People being stupid is the main reason we dont have a ttuner for 11 and 12 5.7 and probably wont ever have one

Completely agree

With that being said....I WANT A TUNER!!!!! lol

Sorry for.misspelling and punctuation I'm on my crappy phone