View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4
Trim Level: Sport quad cab
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:360
starquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nice

Upstater, that looks great. I don't really know why but I like the war paint stripes on the fourth gens a lot better than on the third gens....maybe it's the slightly more angled look of the fourth gens that blends with the stripes.

Talk about fast shipping.... I ordered the spears Saturday night and they are being delivered today! I'm excited!! Couple of questions...I just, like last week, waxed the hood. What should I use to make sure I cut all the wax off? Will washing in dish detergent and then wiping the area down with rubbing alcohol be sufficient?

Also, anyone had any problems with washing or waxing vinyl? I handwash, of course, so that shouldn't be too rough on them. Would it be safe to wax over them or should I avoid the spears altogether? Thanks!
06-08 chrome clads w/33" Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus, Mopar tailgate spoiler, debadged door trim & tailgate emblems, 13" antenna, LED dome & maps, Magnaflow 22" SI/DO, 18% tint, "HEMI" hood spears, VHT tinted tails & third brake light, Lamin-x optic blue fogs, leveled w/McGaughys 2" drop shackles.