View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 11:03 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 4 trucks
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:17
pwrwgnman is on a distinguished road

Hats off to the student, the crook broke in and no tellin exactly what happened, If the crook had been at home or working he wouldnt have been breaking in if he was OBEYING the laws like most of the rest of society he would be gettin his sister a dentist instead HE CHOSE to violate someone elses property,
In the report it says there have been several breakins in the neighborhood, I bet money they slow down now....I for one am sick and tired of the criminals having all the rights,
I really dont care whether or not the CROOK attacked the dude or not, he broke the law, broke into another persons houseor garage with whatever intent and it cost him his life, criminals are a dime a dozen..no loss
I for one dont trust the cops to do anything around here I have 4 years of documented stuff that a neighbor did here to my family and several others in the neighborhood, and guess what his best buddy was a cop and the sherriff knew it and most of the sherrifs dept knew it.so the dude kept getting off with a warning.( he was a convicted felon from Illinois and had a 2 inch thick stack of charges and things he had been accused of or convicted of one was for beating a 12 year old boy to death with a chunk of wood)
I had horses killed and my barn burnt to the ground and the guy didnt even get a night in jail.
Ya oughtta hear my conversations with the fraternal order of police and the hiway patrol and the sheriffs office when they call for "donations" lmao
I have no patience nor pity for a crook!

Last edited by pwrwgnman; 09-18-2009 at 11:04 AM. Reason: spelling lol