View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 08:54 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dang Sean that tint looks great! Around here it doesn't matter what they put on the bill. The police have meters to check the actual tint level and if it reads lower then 50%, you have to remove it right there on the spot or have the vehicle towed. Needless to say, mine are tinted at 50%. LOL

As for my wife's take on mods, she just asked me if there was anything else I was going to get for the truck as she found a 'Real Nice Outfit' that she would like to buy, but can't justify it unless I buy yet another mod that I 'don't need but want' for the truck. Women and their cloths!
Yeah actually the police can do the same thing here as far as the meters on tint, and sometimes will cut it with a razor on the spot so you have to remove it, or other times just give a ticket. I think legal here for the fronts is 28% and the back is like 10-15%. Most cops are pretty relaxed about it here in FL though, I had 10% all around on my ford and never had an issue. That truck didn't have AC though so the windows were always down. I do usually have my windows down, unless on the highway. She just wrote 30% for the warranty from the manufacturer is all(which was appreciated ).

As for the wife, we are both pretty "thrifty" (cheap) and I really have nothing to complain about with her shopping "sprees" lol. Her favorite stores are ross and dollar tree haha.

Thanks for the compliments on the truck guys! I need to spend the rest of this week packing and loading the truck for our trip. I changed the oil, checked all the fluids, aired up the tires, and packed some tools/fluids/etc. this weekend so the truck's good to go.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.