Trim Level: SLT 4x4 Regular Cab
Color: Metalic Grey
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
CoolBlueDude is on a distinguished road
Default One more vote for the Superchip

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefred112 View Post
i thought superchips did mds shut off...I agree with everything cd has mentioned... superchips for the light mods..diablo if you need to custom tune.. and custom tuning isn't that expensive, dyno tuning is tho...
Well I guess that shows you what I know right! LOL!!! I looked and looked on superchips website to try to find out last night if they did turn off MDS mode b4 I posted my last comment. I didn't see a thing that told me one way or the other. Hope everyone can understand why this is so confusing to someone like myself with ZERO knowledge or experience with this sort of thing?! The amount of experience that seems to have here is next to none.

Glad you commented on my thread. I am learning a lot fast, and am now leaning more heavily towards the Superchip as it sounds like it will be all I need for a while. If I could afford the major mod's in the next year or so then I would go with the Diablo, but since my finances are so strapped, I probably won't be digging into the engine any time soon- not within the next few years for sure!!!

BTW: GREAT TRUCK BRO! I liked and favorited that video of your run. It makes me realize just how far I am from where I want to be.

Last edited by CoolBlueDude; 06-20-2012 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Clarity